What do you get?
– A professional custom logo design including 4 initial design concepts and up to 5 revisions on your chosen concept. Vector source files, digital files and full ownership of your final logo.
– A submark based on the logo design.
– Black/white watermarks of the logo and submark.
– Brand style guide including relevant info such as details about fonts and colors used on your logo as well as extra fonts and colors and recommended use, logo usage guidelines and extra logo versions (monochromatic, negative…) including files for said versions when applicable. 10-15 page PDF document.
– Business card design.
– Email signature design.
– Letterhead design.
– 1 design to choose from banner, flyer, brochure and similar.
– Pattern design.
– Favicon design.
– Facebook and Twitter profile/cover images.
– Social icons.
After purchasing, I will send you a detailed questionnaire. I will use this information to understand the essence of your business and the feeling and ideas you want to convey.
Within 3-5 business days, I will send you the initial logo design concepts along with my thoughts and best recommendations. Once you have chosen one, we will work together through several revisions until you are totally satisfied with the result.
You will receive the logo master files in various formats via email. This includes vector and non vector necessary formats, such as EPS, PDF, PNG (both with and without transparent background) and JPEG. Other formats such as PSD can be provided upon request.
Once the logo design is finished, we will start working together on all the other elements following a similar process. For each one of these elements, we can work on up to 5 revisions to adjust all the details. The final designs will be delivered via email in different digital formats accordingly.
The full pack can be ready in 2-3 weeks from the moment of purchase.