1. IDENTIFYING DATA: In compliance with the duty of information contained in article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, the following information is shown below: holder of www.sombrasblancasdesign.com is Cristina Castro Moral, with address to these effects in Avenida de Laza, 42, 3 F, 32600 Verín (Ourense), CIF number: 76437179Z and email address: [email protected]
2. USERS: Access and / or use of the website www.sombrasblancasdesign.com attributes the condition of USER, which accepts, from said access and / or use, the General Conditions of Use reflected here. The aforementioned conditions will apply regardless of the General Conditions of Contract that in their case are mandatory.
3. USE OF THE PORTAL: www.sombrasblancasdesign.com provides access to a multitude of information, services, programs or data (hereinafter, “the contents”) on the Internet belonging to Cristina Castro Moral or its licensors to which the USER may have access. The USER assumes responsibility for the use of the portal. This responsibility extends to the registration that is necessary to access certain services or contents. In this registry, the USER will be responsible for providing truthful and lawful information. As a result of this registration, the USER can be provided with a password for which he will be responsible, committing himself to make diligent and confidential use of it. The USER undertakes to make appropriate use of the content and services (such as chat services, discussion forums or newsgroups) that Cristina Castro Moral creator of the website offers through its portal and with an enunciatively but not limiting character, not to use them to (i) engage in illegal activities, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order; (ii) disseminate content or propaganda of a racist, xenophobic, pornographic-illegal nature, advocating terrorism or attacking human rights; (iii) cause damage to the physical and logical systems of Cristina Castro Moral, its suppliers or third parties, introduce or spread computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are likely to cause the aforementioned damage; (iv) try to access and, where appropriate, use the email accounts of other users and modify or manipulate their messages. Cristina Castro Moral website reserves the right to withdraw all comments and contributions that violate respect for the dignity of the person, which are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, that attempt against youth or childhood, order or public safety or that, in his opinion, would not be suitable for publication. In any case, Cristina Castro Moral will not be responsible for the opinions expressed by users through forums, chats, or other participation tools.
4. DATA PROTECTION: Cristina Castro Moral complies with the guidelines of the Organic Law 15/1999 of December 13, Protection of Personal Data, Royal Decree 1720/2007 of December 21, which approves the Regulation of development of the Organic Law. It also complies with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons (RGPD), as well as with Law 34/2002, of July 11, of Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE or LSSI). It guarantees the correct use and treatment of the user’s personal data. To do so, together with each form of collecting personal data, in the services that the user may request Cristina Castro Moral, will inform the user of the existence and acceptance of the particular conditions of the processing of their data in each case, informing of the responsibility of the created file, the address of the person in charge, the possibility of exercising their rights of access, rectification, cancellation or opposition, the purpose of the treatment and the data communications to third parties, as the case may be. Likewise, Cristina Castro Moral informs that it complies with Law 34/2002 of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce and will request your consent to the processing of your email for commercial purposes at all times.
5. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY: Cristina Castro Moral by herself or as an assignee, is the owner of all intellectual and industrial property rights of its website, as well as the elements contained therein (for example, images, sound, audio, video, software or texts, trademarks or logos, combinations of colors, structure and design, selection of used materials, computer programs necessary for its operation, access and use, etc.), owned by Cristina Castro Moral or its licensors. All rights reserved. By virtue of the provisions of articles 8 and 32.1, second paragraph, of the Law on Intellectual Property, the reproduction, distribution and public communication, including the method of making them available, of all or part of the contents of this web page, with commercial ends, in any support and by any technical means, is expressly prohibited without the authorization of Cristina Castro Moral. The USER undertakes to respect the Intellectual and Industrial Property rights owned by Cristina Castro Moral. You can visualize the elements of the portal and even print them, copy them and store them on your computer’s hard drive or on any other physical medium, as long as it is solely and exclusively for your personal and private use. The USER must refrain from suppressing, altering, evading or manipulating any protection device or security system that was installed on the pages of Cristina Castro Moral.
6. EXCLUSION OF WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY: Cristina Castro Moral is not responsible, in any case, for damages of any kind that may cause, by way of example: errors or omissions in the contents, lack of availability of the portal or the transmission of viruses or malicious programs or harmful content, despite having adopted all necessary technological measures to prevent it.
7. MODIFICATIONS: Cristina Castro Moral reserves the right to carry out without prior notice the modifications it deems appropriate in its portal, being able to change, delete or add both the contents and services provided through it and the way in which these are presented or located in your portal.
8. LINKS: In the event that on behalf of the domain there are links or hyperlinks to other Internet sites, Cristina Castro Moral will not exercise any type of control over said sites and contents. In no case will Cristina Castro Moral assume any responsibility for the contents of any link belonging to a third party website, nor will it guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, amplitude, veracity, validity and constitutionality of any material or information contained in any of said hyperlinks or other Internet sites. Likewise, the inclusion of these external connections will not imply any type of association, merger or participation with the connected entities.
9. RIGHT OF EXCLUSION: Cristina Castro Moral reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to the portal and / or services offered without prior notice, on its own or by a third party, to those users who fail to comply with these General Conditions of Use.
10. GENERALITIES: Cristina Castro Moral pursue the breach of these conditions and any improper use of its portal exercising all civil and criminal actions that may correspond by law.
11. MODIFICATION OF THE PRESENT CONDITIONS AND DURATION: Cristina Castro Moral may modify at any time the conditions determined herein, being duly published as they appear here. The validity of the aforementioned conditions will be based on their exposure and will be in force until they are modified by others duly published.
12. APPLICABLE LEGISLATION AND JURISDICTION: The relationship between Cristina Castro Moral and the USER will be governed by current Spanish regulations and any controversy will be submitted to the Courts and Tribunals of the city of A Coruña.