Sombras Blancas Art & Design is the commercial name of Cristina Castro Moral with CIF: 76437179Z.
On this website, personal data of users is respected and taken care of. As a user you should know that your rights are guaranteed.
We have strived to create a safe and reliable space and that is why we want to share our principles regarding your privacy:
Sombras Blancas Art & Design has adapted this website to the requirements of Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, Protection of Personal Data (LOPD), and Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21, known as the Development Regulation of the LOPD. It also complies with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons (RGPD), as well as with Law 34/2002, of July 11, of Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE or LSSI).
Responsible for the processing of your personal data
- Identity of the Responsible: Cristina Castro Moral
- Trade name: Sombras Blancas Art & Design
- NIF / CIF: 76437179Z
- Address: Avenida Fisterra, 146, 4º B, 15270 Cee, A Coruña
- Email: [email protected]
- Activity: Graphic and web design services
For the purposes of the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation mentioned above, the personal data you send us through the web forms will receive the data treatment of “Web users and subscribers”.
For the treatment of data of our users, we implement all the technical and organizational security measures established in the current legislation.
Principles that we will apply to your personal information
In the processing of your personal data, we will apply the following principles that comply with the requirements of the new European Data Protection Regulation:
- Principle of legality, loyalty and transparency: We will always require your consent for the processing of your personal data for one or several specific purposes that we will inform you in advance with absolute transparency.
- Principle of data minimization: We will only request data strictly necessary in relation to the purposes for which we require them.
- Principle of limitation of the conservation period: the data will be kept for no longer than necessary for the purposes of the treatment, depending on the purpose, we will inform you of the corresponding conservation period, in the case of subscriptions, we will periodically review our lists and we will eliminate those inactive records for a considerable time.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: Your data will be treated in such a way that an adequate security of the personal data and confidentiality are guaranteed. You should know that we take all necessary precautions to prevent unauthorized access or improper use of the data of our users by third parties.
How have we obtained your data?
The personal data we deal with in Sombras Blancas Art & Design come from:
- Contact form
- Subscription form
- Blog comments
- Service request form
- Sales form
What are your rights when you provide us with your information?
Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation about whether in Sombras Blancas Art & Design we are treating personal data that concerns them, or not.
Interested persons have the right to:
- Request access to personal data concerning the interested party
- Request rectification or deletion
- Request limitation of your treatment
- Oppose the treatment
- Request the portability of the data
Interested parties may access their personal data, as well as request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes that were collected. In certain circumstances, the interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, the interested parties may object to the processing of their data. Sombras Blancas Art & Design will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims. As interested, you have the right to receive the personal data that concern you, that you have facilitated to us and to transmit them to another data controller when:
- Treatment is based on consent.
- The data has been provided by the person concerned.
- The treatment is carried out by automated means.
By exercising your right to the portability of data, you will have the right to have personal data transmitted directly from responsible to responsible when technically possible.
Interested parties will also have the right to effective judicial protection and to submit a claim to the supervisory authority, in this case, the Spanish Data Protection Agency, if they consider that the processing of personal data that concerns them violates the Regulation.
For what purpose do we treat your personal data?
In Sombras Blancas Art & Design there are different systems for capturing personal information and we treat the information provided by interested persons with the following purpose for each capture system (forms):
- Contact form: We request the following personal data: Name, Email, to respond to the requirements of users of Sombras Blancas Art & Design. For example, we can use these data to respond to your request and to any doubts, complaints, comments or concerns you may have regarding the information included in the web, the services provided through the web, the treatment of your personal data, questions referring to the legal texts included in the web, as well as any other queries that you may have that are not subject to the contracting conditions. We inform you that the data you provide will be located on Bluehost servers outside the EU in the US.
- Content subscription form: In this case, we request the following personal information: Name, Email, to manage the list of subscriptions, send newsletters, promotions and special offers, provided by the user when making the subscription. Within the web there are several forms to activate the subscription. The electronic bulletins or newsletter are managed by Mailchimp. We inform you that the data you provide us with will be located on the Mailchimp servers outside the EU in the US. Mailchimp is covered by the EU-US Privacy Shield agreement, whose information is available here, approved by the European Committee for Data Protection.
- Registration form for blog comments: To comment on the blog posts, we request the following personal information: Name, Email, Website. We inform you that the data you provide will be located on Bluehost servers outside the EU in the US.
- Service request form: We request the following personal information: Name, Email, Name of your business, Website, to request any of the services that Sombras Blancas Art & Design makes available to its users. The requests will be answered by email. We inform you that the data you provide will be located on Bluehost servers outside the EU in the USA.
- Sales form: The user has different purchase forms subject to the contracting conditions specified in each product or service where contact and payment data will be required such as: Name, surnames, ID, email, telephone, address. The payment data will be collected and managed by the payment gateway used by the website.
There are other purposes for which we treat your personal data:
- To guarantee compliance with the conditions of use and the applicable law. This may include the development of tools and algorithms that help this website to guarantee the confidentiality of the personal data it collects.
- To support and improve the services offered by this website.
- To manage social networks. Sombras Blancas Art & Design has a presence in social networks. The treatment of the data of the people who become followers in the social networks of the official pages of Sombras Blancas Art & Design, will be determined by this section. As well as for those conditions of use, privacy policies and access regulations that belong to the social network that is appropriate in each case and previously accepted by the user of Sombras Blancas Art & Design. They will treat your data with the purpose of correctly managing your presence in the social network, informing about activities, products or services of Sombras Blancas Art & Design, as for any other purpose that the regulations of social networks allow. In no case we will use the profiles of followers in social networks to send individual promotions.
According to the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) 2016/679, Cristina Castro Moral (Sombras Blancas Art & Design) with address Avenida Fisterra, 146, 4º B, 15270 Cee, A Coruña, will be responsible for the treatment of the corresponding data to users of the web and subscribers.
Sombras Blancas Art & Design, does not sell, rent or give personal data that can identify the user, nor will do it in the future, to third parties without prior consent. However, in some cases collaborations can be made with other professionals, in those cases, consent will be required from users informing about the identity of the collaborator and the purpose of the collaboration. It will always be done with the strictest safety standards.
The remarketing feature allows us to reach people who have previously visited Sombras Blancas Art & Design and associate a specific audience with a specific message. Remarketing is a method to get users who have visited our site to do it again.
As a user of Sombras Blancas Art & Design we inform you that we are collecting information for this remarketing function.
The information we collect through this feature is collected via Facebook cookies. You can find out about the data collected by these cookies in the following privacy policies:
If you do not want your information to be collected by these cookies, you can disable the use of Google cookies through the Google Ads Settings.
This type of services allows you to interact with social networks or other external platforms directly from the pages of this website. The interactions and information obtained by this website will always be subject to the privacy settings of the user in each social network. In the event that a service is installed that allows interaction with social networks, it is possible that, although users do not use the service, it collects data from web traffic related to the pages in which they are installed.
In Sombras Blancas Art & Design we use Facebook ads, Facebook’s advertising platform, which allows us to create campaigns and announcements. When generating an ad, you can segment the audience by:
- Demographic data (age, sex, etc.)
- Interests (activities, hobbies, etc.)
Legitimation for the treatment of your data
The legal basis for the processing of your data is consent.
The prospective or commercial offer of products and services is based on the consent that is requested. Under no circumstances the withdrawal of this consent conditions the execution of the subscription contract.
Also the contracting of products and services according to the terms and conditions that appear in the commercial policy.
The categories of data that are treated here are identifying data.
Specially protected data categories are not treated.
How long will we keep your data?
The personal data provided will be preserved:
- While the mercantile relationship is maintained.
- Until the deletion is requested by the interested party.
- Period from the last confirmation of interest: 1 year.
To which recipients will your data be communicated?
Many tools that we use to manage your data are hired by third parties.
To provide services strictly necessary for the development of the activity, Sombras Blancas Art & Design, shares data with the following providers under their corresponding privacy conditions:
Google Analytics: a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc., a Delaware company whose head office is at 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files located on your computer, to help Sombras Blancas Art & Design analyze the use made of the website by users. The information generated by the cookie about your use of Sombras Blancas Art & Design (including your IP address) will be directly transmitted and archived by Google on servers in the United States.
Hosting: Bluehost Inc., with address in the United States. More information at https://www.bluehost.com Bluehost Inc. handles the data in order to perform its hosting services to Sombras Blancas Art & Design.
Web platform: WordPress is an open source software used for the creation of web pages. More information at https://wordpress.org/
Email marketing: The Rocket Science Group LLC, based in the USA. More information at https://mailchimp.com/ (The Rocket Science Group LLC d / b / a).
E-commerce: WooCommerce, an Automattic Inc. company, domiciled in the USA. More information at https://woocommerce.com
Payment gateway: PayPal Inc. (the parent company of PayPal (Europe) S.à.r.l. and Cie, S.C.A.), located in California, USA. UU More information at https://www.paypal.com
When browsing Sombras Blancas Art & Design non-identifiable data can be collected, which may include, IP addresses, geographic location (approximately), a record of how services and sites are used, and other data that cannot be used to identify the user. Among the non-identifying data are also those related to your browsing habits through third-party services. This website uses the following third-party analysis services:
- Google Analytics
- Facebook Pixel
We use this information to analyze trends, administer the site, track the movements of users around the site and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole.
Data security and secrecy
Sombras Blancas Art & Design is committed to the use and treatment of the personal data included by users, respecting their confidentiality and using them in accordance with the purpose thereof, as well as to comply with their obligation to save them and adapt all measures for avoid alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, in accordance with the provisions of current data protection regulations.
This website includes an SSL certificate. It is a security protocol that makes your data travel in an integral and secure way, that is, the transmission of data between a server and web user, and in feedback, is fully encrypted.
Sombras Blancas Art & Design cannot guarantee the absolute impregnability of the Internet network and therefore the violation of data by fraudulent access to them by third parties.
With respect to the confidentiality of the processing, Sombras Blancas Art & Design will ensure that any person authorized to process the client’s data (including its staff, collaborators and providers), will be under the appropriate obligation of confidentiality (either a contractual or legal).
When a security incident occurs, upon realization by Sombras Blancas Art & Design, we shall notify the Client without undue delay and shall provide timely information related to the Security Incident as it is known or when the Client reasonably requests it.
Accuracy and accuracy of the data
As user, you are solely responsible for the accuracy and correctness of the data you send to Sombras Blancas Art & Design, exempting Sombras Blancas Art & Design from any responsibility in this respect.
Users guarantee and respond, in any case, of the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data provided, and undertake to keep them properly updated. The user agrees to provide complete and correct information in the contact or subscription form.
Acceptance and consent
Rights of the user of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition
We inform you of the possibility of exercising your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition, by sending a written request Sombras Blancas Art & Design in the postal address Avenida Fisterra, 146, 4º B, 15270 Cee, A Coruña, or the email address [email protected]
Sombras Blancas Art & Design reserves the right to modify this policy to adapt it to new legislation or jurisprudence, as well as industry practices. In these cases, Sombras Blancas Art & Design will announce on this page the changes introduced with reasonable notice before its implementation.
According to the LSSICE, Sombras Blancas Art & Design does not perform SPAM practices, so it does not send commercial e-mails that have not been previously requested or authorized by the user. Consequently, in each of the forms available on the web, the user has the possibility of giving his express consent to receive the newsletter, regardless of the commercial information promptly requested.
In accordance with the provisions of Law 34/2002 on Services of the Information Society and electronic commerce, Sombras Blancas Art & Design undertakes not to send communications of a commercial nature without properly identifying them.
Document revised on 04/25/2018.