What do you get?
– Custom Wix website design including the number of pages you select.
– Optional elements to include throughout the pages: online shop (I will set up to 10 products for you), background design, custom social media buttons, photo gallery, portfolio, blog, video, downloadable files, opt-in form, contact form, Google maps, links…
– Color/font configuration.
– Basic SEO set up (search engine optimization) – includes keywords, page titles, tags, and descriptions.
What is not included?
– Logo design
– Stock photography
– Custom website programming/functions we did not agree on
After your purchase, I will send you a detailed questionnaire. I will use this information to understand the essence of your business and the feeling and ideas you want to convey. I will also need you to send me all the content you want to include on the website (text, images, product info, etc).
You must also sign up for an account on Wix.com to get us started.
Within 5-7 days after receiving your answers to the questionnaire, required info, and login info, I will have an initial design ready. Then we can work together on any revisions needed until you are completely happy with the result.
For additional elements or pages, contact me before purchasing and I will give you a quote.
Some Wix websites I’ve created: