It consists of a 10-15 page PDF document including the following:
– All the different configurations of your logo including monochromatic and negative versions when applicable. If you don’t have the files for those variations, you will receive them as well.
– Detailed information about the colors used on your logo (hex, RGB, CMYK and Pantone® equivalences) as well as coordinating colors you can use.
– Information about the fonts used on your logo as well as coordinating fonts and recommended use.
– Logo usage guidelines including background suggestions, alternative and incorrect uses.
– Any branded stationery elements I’ve designed for you will be included as part of the guide too.
Once you purchase this service, you will receive your brand style guide in 2-3 business days via email.
Note: This listing is not for a logo design service but for a visual guide of an existing logo. Want to brand your business? Do you need a custom logo to use on all of your business materials? I offer logo design here.