What is WordPress?
WordPress is one of the best content management systems available today to build websites in a professional way. Some popular brands that use WordPress are Microsoft, Dropbox or Forbes. Being an open source platform, there are tons of plugins, widgets and themes available to select from in order to customize your website according to your preferences. Once you know the basics, it is easy to use and very versatile.
What results do you get?
My work methodology is based on personalized attention to each student. Lessons are individual and will completely focus on your own project from the first minute. The goal is that, appart from learning how WordPress works in detail, you obtain a functional website and know how to manage it.
These lessons are for you if
- You are a freelancer, small business owner or entrepreneur and want to create your own website to promote your business and even sell your products or services online.
- You already have your own WordPress website but you weren’t involved in the creation process and you would like to learn more about how it works.
- You simply want to learn something new in order to expand your resume or you see it as a future business opportunity.
What do you need?
- A computer, a webcam and a microphone.
- Internet connection.
- Skype. You can download it for free on this link. Thanks to the screen sharing function, appart from having a conversation, we will also be able to see each others’ screens for a much easier process.
Each lesson is 1 hour long. When you purchase your first lesson, you will also get a 20-minute consultation so we can get to know each other, talk about your project and what you need to start.
If you have any questions or would like to check availability before paying for your lesson, feel free to contact me. I will get back to you in less than 24 hours.