What do you get?
– Custom Wix website design including 5 pages.
– Optional elements to include: online shop (I will set up to 10 products for you), background pattern, custom social media buttons, photo collage, photo gallery, video, files to download, contact form, Google maps, Paypal buttons, links…
– Color/fonts configuration.
– Basic SEO set up (search engine optimization) – includes keywords, page titles, tags and descriptions.
What is not included?
– Logo design
– Stock photography
– Custom website programming/functions we did not agree on
After purchasing one of the custom design packs on the shop, I will send you a detailed questionnaire. I will use this information to understand the essence of your business and the feeling and ideas you want to convey.
You must register for a free account on Wix.com to get us started. Once the site has been created or during the actual process, you will be able to decide if you want to upgrade your account for a monthly fee in order to keep your site ad free, to connect it to your own domain and to get other extra features. More information about Premium upgrades can be found here. In case you want an online shop to be included, you will need an eCommerce account.
Within 5-7 days after receiving your answers to the questionnaire, required info and images, I will have an initial design ready. Then we can work together through several revisions until you are completely happy with the result.
For additional elements or pages, contact me before purchasing and I will give you a quote.
Some Wix websites I’ve created: